Looking at how top athletes eat is a great way to find food that adds to a workout and your healthy lifestyle. Below is a list of things to try from Health.com.
- Beet juice for stamina.
- Honey for endurance.
- Pea protein to delay muscle fatigue.
- Blueberries to remove inflammation.
- Tart cherries to fight pain and regain strength.
- Salmon to build muscle.
- Watermelon to reduce muscle soreness.
- Pomegranate for muscles recovery.
- Coffee for next day energy.
- Watercress to reduce DNA damage.
- Dark chocolate for cell stress.
Image licensed through iStock/OlgaRybtsova.