Ooof! I ate too much!
We know how you feel. Now’s the time to work off the extra weight you’ve gained during the holidays. And there’s only one way to do it — EXERCISE.
Come on, it’s not that bad. Exercise is not a bad word — if you are exercising the SMART WAY! Let’s go over the benefits, again, about an Aquabike workout — The SMART WAY to EXERCISE:
- Aquabike is low-impact, so it’s easy on your joints and won’t cripple you the next day like a gym workout.
- Anyone can try Aquabike! Because it’s so easy on your body, it’s a great way to get back into working out.
- Aquabike burns up to 800 calories during every 45-minute class and you don’t even notice!
- Aquabike is led by an enthusiastic instructor, who will make getting in shape fun!
- You’re never on you own — not only do you get a fun, skilled trainer with every class, but also a bunch of other people working out with you. The friendly atmosphere is motivating!
- Aquabike keeps you from overheating! That also makes it a smart way to workout as we age. It’s less stressful on your body.
- Aquabike offers classes throughout the week at different times in two locations, so one of our classes will fit your schedule!